Exercise is necessary, whether you go for routine walks or jogs, or whether you go swimming or dive in the pool. In the middle of the fast-paced life that we live on a day-to-day basis, it may seem hard to remove time for exercise. However, if you do not do it now, then you will have to spend the later stages of your life mending and caring for your body more than you ever did. If you need footwear for your workout or exercise, it is advisable to look for a pair of shoes with good arch support.
The ideal shoes can improve the amount of stress that specific parts of your body take and make the workout worth your time and effort. Running shoes with arch support require ideal alignment of your feet, great support while in motion, shock absorption, and some lovely midsole cushioning that makes you run for longer. High arches are also known as Pes Cavus and reduce injuries and lead to better and more effective exercise results.
Our Top Picks of Best Running Shoes for High Arches
It would be wise to dwell into the following attributes to ensure that you pick up one of the best running shoes for high arches:
Outsole: Do not choose an outsole made for particular conditions. Instead, select a versatile outsole to ensure that you have a smooth running experience on any surface that comes your way.
Stability: The high arch shoes you choose must be flexible while also having a firm sole to guide your foot strokes quickly. Ideally, a stretchable upper-end adds to exceptional stability.
Fit: Sneakers with arch support that fit perfectly throughout their lifespan are a myth. Opt for shoes that take the shape of your feet each time you wear them.
List of Best Running Shoes for High Arches
1. Brooks Womens Ghost 12 Running Shoe With High Arches
The Brooks Women’s Ghost 12 Running Shoes would be perfect for a frequent runner who is looking for a product on the lightweight end of the footwear spectrum. Shoe critics say that lightweight shoes have poor-quality cushioning to make sure the shoes are light. However, these best running shoes for women with high arches have a great cushioning mechanism to neutralize the muscle stress that occurs when you embark on your regular jogging spree. They have been designed to function perfectly well, whether you go to the gym, for park running, or for cross fitness training.
Each step you take will feel like feather movements due to the beautiful heel to toe transition it provides. Do not mistake these shoes to be so light that you cannot feel the much-needed strain. These best running shoes for high arches have an integrated shock absorption and crash pad system to impart a comforting sensation each time you lift your legs. If you looking for the best running shoes for women with high arches then your search ends here.
- Stretching structure leads to the disappearance of meshed design
- Segmented crash pads and shock absorbers are present
- Designed via 3D printing – yet highly effective
- DNA loft provides impeccable cushioning along with durability
2. Brooks Mens Ghost 12 Running Shoe With High Arches
If you are looking for the best running shoes for men with high arches, then the Brooks Men Ghost 12 Running Shoes are the ideal pair for your shoe rack. The BioMoGo DNA and LOFT DNA are adaptive midsole materials that lead to desirable flexibility in the cushioning of shoes. It proves to be the critical factor in these shoes being an excellent choice for individuals of different weights, heights, speeds, and body postures. Do not worry about comprising the responsiveness of your shoes due to the extra softness that is imparted.
Brooks shoes are designed to allow runners to feel each step they take with maximum comfort and just the perfect amount of strain on their leg muscles. Even the meshed design and 3D print will soak into each step that you take while stretching your legs. If you looking for the best running shoes for men with high arches then your search ends here.
- Durability is an assured attribute with Brooks shoes
- Crash-resistant padding makes every step super smooth
- Shock absorbers present an excellent option for fast-runners
- Adaptive midsole materials are used – BioMoGo DNA
- Lightweight shoes with minimal sacrifice of cushioning
3. Brooks Mens Glycerin 17 Running Shoe
The Brooks Men’s Glycerin 17 Road Running Shoes offers traits that the previous models did not have. These best running shoes for men with high arches are more compact and sensually appealing than a significant number of other Brooks shoes. Are you sick and tired of facing the consequences of that rough track you jog on daily? You are assured extra cushioning that adds a touch of softness to each of your steps. The LOFT DNA is a combination of high-end rubber, air, and EVA (traditional running shoe cushioning). It ensures that your feet feel cozy like that of a sportsman.
It is due to this LOFT DNA that all your feet movements are swift right from the back heel to your longest toe. Even the interior lining on these best running shoes for high arches is responsive to all kinds of exercise you do – be it jogging or lifting weights.
- Designed to take the shape of your feet
- LOFT DNA adds to a super-comfortable underfoot sensation
- Specially designed for joggers who desire added cushioning
- The soft midsole absorbs high-intensity impact
- Black shoes radiate an iridescent shine
- The intricate design is known to help with tendinopathy
4. Brooks Womens Glycerin 17 Running Shoe With High Arches
The Brooks Women’s Glycerin 17 Running Shoes have a synthetic sole, and the insides have an impressively narrow width to give space to a perfect fit. The design, fit, and build are very similar to the Brooks Men’s Glycerin 17 pair, but with mild changes to make it a women’s version. Take a break from lose-fitting walking shoes for high arches and poorly cushioned running shoes for high arches. These best running shoes for women with high arches minimize extra friction on surfaces. The number of grooves and ridges have been strategically placed and taken care of to eliminate the problem of rugged running paths leading to minor or major injuries.
The number of color options would make these best running shoes for women with high arches perfect for women of all age groups. Whether you are a teenager or a mother of two – you will surely find something that suits your choice.
- Plentiful cushioning makes it great for long-distance runners
- Exceptional stability despite the lightweight design
- The narrow design adds to a compact and tight fit
- The insole is combined with fabric, cotton, and silk
- High arch running shoes structure increases comfort
5. New Balance Men’s 1080v10 Fresh Foam Running Shoe
A high-end meshed design and a superior quality synthetic material are a few of the top qualities of the New Balance Men’s 1080v10 Fresh Foam high arch support running shoes. New Balance is a sports equipment industry leader, and it has formulated these best running shoes for men with high arches design after studying and analyzing tones of data. The sole is assembled by fixing three small parts and the main base to impart strategic comfort on parts of the feet.
The sole is created using fresh foam. The back heel of these best running shoes for high arches has been 3D printed to provide a precise fit. Also, the front surface of the shoes is designed using premium quality materials with an immense obsession with detail.
- Knit has been engineered for high-end performance
- The midsole has an extra-large layer of fresh foam
- Design is curated using a data-driven approach
- Heel made via 3D model to master comfort
- A more comprehensive version of these shoes are lightweight
6. HOKA ONE ONE Mens Clifton 6 Black/White Running Shoe
If you are looking for a classic 70:30 black to white design pair of the best running shoes for men with high arches, then the Hoka One Men’s Clifton 6 Running Shoes would be your choice. If you want 70:30 ratio of blue to yellow, grey to green, blue to white, or even grey to white – Hoka may have something for you. These shoes function on a rubber sole while conveying the perfect combination of a soft sensation on your feet while also being lightweight. No more issues of pressure due to added weight when you hop from one foot to the other.
These best running shoes for high arches have a mesmerizing embroidered design that allows you to settle and lift your feet with minimal effort due to its featherweight construction and design. The majority of customers claim to have an experience of “Walking on Air” with these Hoka Clifton 6 running arch support shoes for men.
- Design is embroidered to neutralize friction within insides
- Lightweight design makes each step a breeze
- Provides extra support and stability for taller men
- High levels of softness for medium-weight men
7. ASICS Men’s Gel-Nimbus 22 Shoes, 11.5M, Glacier Grey/Graphite Grey
The ASICS Men’s Gel Nimbus 22 Running Shoes are amongst the best shoes for high arches due to the forefoot and rearfoot GEL technology cushioning mechanism. Do you know what a gait cycle is? It is the duration that the same foot takes to reach the ground again during movement. These best running shoes for men with high arches allow smooth and seamless transitions of your foot movements throughout the gait cycle. Another super cool technology is the Trusstic System that lowers the overall weight of the sole without any form of structural compromise.
The fibres used in the sole are nano-sized, and their 45-degree placement along the SpevaFoam material leads to a perfect feeling of softness and added comfort. Even the elastomer compound used is a beneficial addition as it allows excellent compatibility to a bouncing posture, irrespective of height and running speed.
- FlytleFoam Lyte Technology – super lightweight midsole
- Less-loaded sole while also being structurally strong
- Shock during impact is attenuated due to cushioning
- Foam leads to a comfortable bouncing reaction
- Presence of organic nano-fibers leads to increased cushioning
9. Mizuno Men’s Wave Sky 2 Running Shoe
The Mizuna Men’s Wave Sky 2 Running Shoes are a classic example of the best long-distance running shoes for both men and women. These shoes have included a unique AeroHug technology. Each time you take a step, jump, or create a situation that causes an impact on your feet, the upper end of the shoe takes the shape of your foot due to its stretchable material. Despite this change in size, the foot of the user is yet well-positioned to regain the desired posture for a smooth running experience.
There are three flexible heel wedges to easily add to comfort, irrespective of the kind of movements that are being done. Athletes all over the globe are fans of wave technology that is evident due to the superior internal cushioning. These best running shoes for high arches also have a beautifully designed meshed front surface that adds control to each stretch. This feature ensures that the stretching never proves to be too little or too much for the runner.
- The premium quality sock liner is removable for cleaning
- Wave Sky 2 technology adds to desirable cushioning
- 3 stretchable dynamic heel wedges suit all movements
- The meshed design adds to control over stretching ability
- High-quality upper-material makes you feel like a sportsperson
10. ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 21 Running Shoes
Cushioning, compatibility to all kinds of movements, and comfort are attributes that most runners want in their shoes with arch support, and that is precisely what the ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 21 best running shoes for men with high arches provides. The AHAR rubber compounded sole is the prime reason for the added cushioning underneath the front half of the foot. They have also inculcated a helpful technology known as the Impact Guidance System (IGS). It ensures that the gait cycle functions in a heel to toe-off manner so that each runner can efficiently do his or her workout.
The sock liner is made of ortholite, and this is why there is a majorly reduced number of moisture issues that exercising individuals face. Combining this with the FlyteFoam Propelling Technology that assures an excellent bouncing ability for each movement makes it a go-to option for the best running shoes for high arches.
- AHAR – ASICS High Abrasion Rubber outsole increases durability
- Detachable sock liner modifies the desired level of cushioning
- Organic fibers increase the bounce-back capability of the user
- Low-density foams are comfortable for most people
- 45 degrees full-length foam provides a smooth elevated platform
10. Saucony Women’s S10547-25 Triumph 17 Running Shoe
The Saucony Women’s Triumph 17 best running shoes for women with high arches have adopted their personalized PWRRUN+ and FORM FIT mechanisms to make their shoes one of the best woemns shoes for high arches. The former attribute is why runners are gifted with a spring-like action with each step that they take, irrespective of whether it is a muddy, sandy, rocky, or generally wet surface. Strength and endurance are two positives that your underfoot is assured with these pair of shoes, whereas the latter provides a comforting fitting action on your feet. Due to this, you will be rewarded with a perfect fit – do whatever movements and follow whatever postures your exercise demands, and you are assured a hassle-free fit.
The fact that distance runners mainly purchase these best running shoes for high arches makes it suitable for walking along with the support of the high arches too. Do you want to feel like running amidst the clouds? If yes, then this is the perfect product to invest in.
- All-round plush fit – for all movements
- Super lightweight assures your feet feel like feathers
- PWRRUN+ technology gives you a spring-like boost
- Perfect cushioning also increases stability and support
11. Saucony Men’s S20547-25 Triumph 17 Running Shoe
The Saucony Men’s Triumph 17 best running shoes for men with high arches are manufactured using synthetic materials along with a meshed design to make them adaptable to the range of movements that are performed during exercise (running, walking, or even callisthenics). This time Saucony has laid extra focus and concern on the cushioning that their shoes provide. An entire 1/4th reduction of cushioning weight than their previous shoes makes this one of the best women’s shoes for high arches.
Much like the men’s design of the same shoes, the PWRRUN+ and the FORM FIT mechanisms contribute to a spring-like action and shape-taking attribute, respectively. If you are a runner who is craving some high-end cushioning ability, then you have found what you are looking for.
- Two times more flexible due to PWRRUN+
- FORMFIT imparts comfort from all angles
- Lightweight design allows enhanced running experiences
- people with big-feet can choose wide-option while buying
- Midsole and upper plush increases shoe responsiveness
FAQs for Best Running Shoes for High Arches
Q. Is the heel-toe drop feature of real importance? If yes, why?
A. If you are a jogger and are looking for the utmost comfort while also ensuring that you are performing your activity effectively, then the heel-toe drop feature can make all the difference to your requirements. It considers the distance between your heel beginning and the biggest toe while your feet are in the shoes. You need to look for a pair of shoes that is constant throughout the stride. It eliminates the chance of injuries and equally distributes force along all regions of your sole and the side of your feet.
Q. What to look for while buying high arch running shoes?
A. If you look into various factors, then you can surely have a satisfactory investment. Ensure your grooves and front surface are flexible and that the toe region gets to perform a spring action with every leap. Also, make sure the midsole region has extra foam to behave as a shock absorber and smoothen your muscles, on the contrary to stressing the middle of your lower foot. Finally, be hell-bent on picking up a pair that has impeccable heel and forefoot cushioning for the best of experiences.
Q. Is there is a difference in cushioning and softness?
A. Yes, there is a big difference in these terms. Shoe manufacturers make use of different technologies and materials to ensure that both cushioning and softness are provided to the best possible extent. Excessive softness can lead to shoes losing their stability, whereas extreme cushioning will lead to lesser support and responsiveness on the sole of the feet. Look for a shoe model that combines shock absorption due to cushioning and sole comfort due to the usage of soft materials.